Hi my loves! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I definitley did because Friday, May 19th was my 19th birthday. Thank you to all those who wished me a happy birthday, I am so happy that I was able to share this birthday with my friends, family, boyfriend, and a lovely man by the name of The Weeknd. My day consisted of some yummy sushi in Atlantic City, The Weeknd Concert at Boardwalk Hall, and of course some glamorous make up. If you want to see what I wore then please keep reading!
Can I just say.. I loved my birthday outfit this year. It was SO COMFY it felt like I was wearing really cute pj’s.
- 2 Piece Set- Pretty Little Thing
- Jewlery- Forever21
- Heels- Nordstrom
As with any birthday, I had to go big or go home with my makeup!
- Too Faced Hangover RX Primer
- Gerogio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in Color 4
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Sephora 8 HR Mattifying Powder in Walnut
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Carli Bybel Eyeshadow Palette (I used the 2 dark brown shades along with the ivory shade for all over the lid)
- Urban Decay Glitter Liner in Midnight Cowboy
- L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black
- Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes (I applied them with DUO Lash Glue)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Jefree Star Skin Frost in Eclipse
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette
- Anastasia Brow Powder in Ebony
- NYX Liquid Lingerie Lipstick in Silk Indulgence
- NYX Setting Spray
Thank you all so much for reading, I had such an amazing birthday that I truly believe that the age you turn that matches your day of birth is your golden year. This year so far has been one of both amazing and not so amazing moments, yet I wouldn’t trade them for the world. Stay tuned for a birthday haul coming up and have a relaxing and wonderful Sunday 🙂 I will be spending most of it in bed recovering from my birthday (still)!